Our Core Beliefs on Health and Wellness:
- We believe that achieving better health cannot wait until tomorrow.
- We believe that the secret to improving your health starts with committing to a plan and sticking with it.
- We believe in finding new, all-natural solutions and remedies that empower you to take responsibility for and control of your health.
- We believe in treating the root cause of your health challenges, rather than simply addressing the symptoms.
- We believe that proper testing keeps us from playing guessing games when it comes to offering an effective treatment.
- We believe in creating comprehensive, step-by-step holistic treatment plans to help you achieve health independence.
- We believe that natural solutions like acupuncture and functional medicine can make chronic disease and pain optional ailments.
- We believe in offering natural remedies that can help you feel better without drugs, surgery, or side effects.
- We believe in you!
Meet Our Licensed Acupuncturist
Dr. Joan Kim Kim-Wagner, Ph.D., L.Ac. is a third-generation master acupuncturist whose family instilled in her the drive to “help others with love and holistic guidance.”
Dr. Kim-Wagner spent her early years in South Korea, where her family had been practicing acupuncture for two generations. She carries on their legacy in the United States as a third-generation holistic health practitioner.
Dr. Kim-Wagner earned her Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Dong-Guk University in Los Angeles. She earned her Ph.D. in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Yuin University in Southern California. She is a board-certified acupuncturist in the state of California, where she has been in private practice since 2003 and is nationally certified through the NCCA. She continues to revolutionize the field of acupuncture and increase her own knowledge through ongoing study with numerous acupuncturist Masters from around the world.
- Ph.D. in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Yuin University (Southern California)
- Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Dong-Guk University (Los Angeles)
- Board Certified Acupuncturist in the State of California
- Nationally Certified through the NCCA