About Evergreen Wellness Center, Inc.
Evergreen Wellness’s Health Core Beliefs
- We believe that health starts when you commit to it and stick with it.
- We believe in searching for new solutions that empower our patients to take responsibility for their health.
- We believe in treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
- We don’t think of watching and waiting, solves many problems.
- We believe that proper testing keeps us from playing guessing games.
- We do believe guessing games are fun until you run out of hormones.
- We believe in a step-by-step plan for your health independence.
- We believe in making chronic disease and pain optional with natural solutions like acupuncture and functional medicine.
- We believe health cannot wait until tomorrow…
- We believe in you!
About Doctor Joan Kim-Wagner, Ph.D , L.Ac.
DOCTOR JOAN KIM-WAGNER, L.AC, PH.D IS A THIRD GENERATION ACUPUNCTURIST WHOSE FAMILY INSTILLED IN HER THE DICTATE TO, “HELP OTHERS WITH LOVE AND HOLISTIC GUIDANCE.”
Joan Kim-Wagner spent her early years in South Korea, where for two generations her family practiced acupuncture. Her family bases their work on the guideline “help others with love and holistic guidance.” She carries on their legacy, as a third generation holistic health practitioner.
Dr. Kim-Wagner earned her Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Dong-Guk University in Los Angeles. She earned her Ph.D. in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Yuin University in Southern California. She is a board certified acupuncturist in the state of California, where she has been in private practice since 2003 and is nationally certified through the NCCA. She continues to revolutionize the field of acupuncture and increase her own knowledge through ongoing study with numerous acupuncturist Masters from around the world.
- Ph.D. in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Yuin University in Southern California
- Masters of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine at Dong-Guk University in Los Angeles
- Board Certified Acupuncturist in the State of California
- Nationally Certified through the NCCA